NANOPARTICULATE DRUG DELIVERY SYSTEM: A NOVEL APPROACH
As because of several advantages over to the conventional drug delivery Nanosparticulate drug delivery prepared in several means by several ways of methods have several applications in different discipline of Pharmaceutical science. There are various parameters for Evaluation of Nanoparticles as Drug Delivery system so we can justified as nanoparticulate drug delivery system: a novel approach.
2. Kostarelos, K., The emergence of Nanomedicine. 01 ed. Vol. 01. 2006. 1-3. .
3. VJ Mohanraj, Y.C., Nanoparticles – A Review. Tropical Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2006. 05(01): p. 561-573.
4. Peter HM Hoet, I.B.-H., Oleg V Salata, Nanoparticles – known and unknown health risks. Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2004. 02(12): p. 01-15.
5. Thassu, Y.P.D., Drug Delivery Nanoparticles Formulation and Characterization. Drugs and the Pharmaceutical Sciences. Vol. 191. 2007, USA: Informa healthcare Inc.
6. Adams, M. The Top Ten Technologies: Where is Nanotechnology? 2004 [cited 2013 27/05/2013]; About scope & presence of Nanotechnology].
7. Badjatya J.K, R.B., Enhancement of Dissolution of Poorly Water Soluble Aceclofenac by preparing Nanoparticles Inventi Rapid:NDDS, 2012. 2012(01): p. 01-02.
8. Dr.Mohmmed Ali, D.A.A.S., Showkat R. Mir, A Wadood Siddiqui, GPAT : A Ideal book for Pharmacy Competative Exams. 2'nd ed. GPAT : A Ideal book for Pharmacy Competative Exams. Vol. 01. 2012, Delhi: Birla Publications Pvt.Ltd. 5.30.
9. Moghimi, S.M., Particulate nanomedicines, . Adv. Drug Deliv. . Vol. 58. 2006. 1451-1455.
10. Roger, A., Nanotechnology Applications for Drug Delivery. Drug Delivery Nanotechnology, 2004: p. 21-28.
11. Anne des Rieux a, b., Virginie Fievez a,b, Marie Garinot a, Yves-Jacques Schneider b, Véronique Préat, Nanoparticles as potential oral delivery systems of proteins and vaccines: A mechanistic approach. Journal of Controlled Release, 2006. 116: p. 1-27.
12. Crommelin, G.S.a.D.J.A., Liposomes: quo vadis? Elsevier Science Ltd., 1998. 01(01): p. 19-31.
13. Patrik Couvreur, C.V., Nanotechnology: intelligent design to treat complex diseases. Pharmaceutical Research, 2006. 23(07): p. 1417-1450.
14. Jain S, e.a., Nanoparticles: Emerging carriers for delivery of bioactive agents, , in Pharma Times 2006. p. 30-35.
15. Melgart M. de Villis, P.a., Glen S.Kwon, Nanotechnology in drug delivery System. Biotechnology:Pharmaceutical Aspects. 2002, USA: Springer, AAPS.
16. Hideki Murakami, M.K., Hirofumi Takeuchi, Yoshiaki Kawashima, Preparation of poly(DL-lactide-co-glycolide) Nanoparticles by modified spontaneous emulsification solvent diffusion method. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, 1999. 187: p. 143-152.
17. Reverchon E, A.R., Nanomaterials and supercritical fluids. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids, 2006. 37: p. 1-22.
18. Nagavarma B V N, H.K.S.Y., Ayaz A, Vasudha L.S, Shivakumar H.G, Different techniques for preparation of Polymeric Nanoparticles- A review. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research, 2012. 05(03): p. 16-23.
19. Nanoparticle Wikipedia. 27 May, 2013]; Available from: www.wikipedia/Nanoparticles.
20. Khar R.k., S.P.V., Controlled Drug Delivery System-concepts and advances. 1'st ed. 2002, New Delhi: Vallabh Prakashan.
21. .Subrahmanyam C.V.S, Textbook of Physical Pharmaceutics(Thorouly revised & Enlarged). 2'nd Reprint(August) ed. Textbook of Physical Pharmaceutics. Vol. 01. 2005, Delhi: Vallabh Prakashan. 388.
22. Raval Amit J., M.M.P., Preparation and Characterization of Nanoparticles for Solubility and Dissolution Rate Enhancement of Meloxicam. International Journal of Pharmaceuticals, 2011. 01(02): p. 42-49.
23. Chrai Sugi S., e.a., Liposomes, part II: drug delivery systems,. Pharm. Technol. Europe Feb2006: p. 53-56.
24. Adlin Jino Nesalin J., G.K., Somashekhara C.N, Formulation and evaluation of Nanoparticles containing Flutamide. International Journal of ChemTech Research, 2009. 01(04): p. 1331-1334.
25. Crommelin D.J.A., e.a., Liposomes: vesicles for the targeted and controlled delivery of peptides and proteins,. Journal of Controlled drug Release (1997) 46 p. 165-175.
26. Union, E., ed. Nanomedicines Nanotechnology for Health European Technology Platform Strategic Reasearch Agenda for Nanomedicines, ed. E. Union. November 2006, European Union.
27. Gregoriaadis G, Liposomes in drug delivery: clinical, diagnosticand ophthalmic potential, Drugs 1993. 45: p. 15-28
28. Andreas Wagner, e.a., Liposomes produced in a pilot scale: Producton, Purification and efficiency aspects, . Eur. J. Pharm. Biopharm. , 2002. 54: p. 213-219.
29. Jessy Shaji, e.a., Immunoliposomes: targeted delivery for cancer. Pharma Times 2007. 39: p. 17-20.
30. Nanoparticle Company Directory [cited 13/08/2013]; Available from: http://www.understandingnano.com/Nanoparticle-companies.html.
31. Lawrence Tamarkin, C., Nanomedicine at CytImmune Sciences Inc, C.S. Inc, Editor, CytImmune Sciences Inc.
32. Qdot® Nanocrystal Technology Overview, Life Technologies.
33. Evident Technologies Available from: http://www.evidenttech.com/quantum-dots-explained/how-quantum-dots-work.html.
34. The American Elements-worlds largest manufacturer of Engineered & advanced materials Available from: http://www.americanelements.com/Submicron_nano_powders.htm.
35. Applied Nanotech.[cited 2013 13/08];
Available from: http://www.appliednanotech.net/tech/mnps.php, A.N.H. Incorporation, Editor.
36. Antaria-Advance Material world.[cited 2013 13/08]; Available from:
http://www. antaria.com/ index.php?page=nanoz.
37. APNANO-Active Protection Nanomaterials. 13/08/2013]; Available from:
38. BASF-The Chemical Company Available from: http://www.basf.com/group /corporate/en/function/conversions:/publish/content/sustainability/dialogue/in-dialogue-with-politics/nanotechnology/images/Nanotechnology_in_dialogue.pdf.
The International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs require a formal written transfer of copyright from the author(s) for each article published. We therefore ask you to complete and return this form, retaining a copy for your records. Your cooperation is essential and appreciated. Any delay will result in a delay in publication.
I/we have read and agree with the terms and conditions stated Page 2 of this agreement and I/we hereby confirm the transfer of all copyrights in and relating to the above-named manuscript, in all forms and media, now or hereafter known, to the International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs, effective from the date stated below. I/we acknowledge that the IJDRA is relying on this agreement in publishing the above-named manuscript. However, this agreement will be null and void if the manuscript is not published in the IJDRA.
Download link for COPYRIGHT FORM