Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs require a formal written transfer of copyright from the author(s) for each article published. We therefore ask you to complete and return this form, retaining a copy for your records. Your cooperation is essential and appreciated. Any delay will result in a delay in publication.
I/we have read and agree with the terms and conditions stated Page 2 of this agreement and I/we hereby confirm the transfer of all copyrights in and relating to the above-named manuscript, in all forms and media, now or hereafter known, to the International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs, effective from the date stated below. I/we acknowledge that the IJDRA is relying on this agreement in publishing the above-named manuscript. However, this agreement will be null and void if the manuscript is not published in the IJDRA.
Rights of Authors:
The International Journal of Drug Regulatory affairs. recognize the retention of the following:
- Patent and trademark rights and rights to any process or procedure described in the article.
- The right to photocopy or make single electronic copies of the article for their own personal use, including for their own classroom use, or for the personal use of colleagues, provided the copies are not offered for sale and are not distributed in a systematic way outside of their employing institution (e.g. via an e-mail list or public file server). Posting of an article on a secure network (not accessible to the public) within the author’s institution is permitted.
- The right, subsequent to publication, to use the article or any part thereof free of charge in a printed compilation of works of their own, such as collected writings or lecture notes.
Note: All copies, paper, electronic or other use, of the information must include an indication of the IJDRA copyright and a full citation of the journal source.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other author(s), the signing author has informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this copyright transfer and is signing on their behalf as their agent and represents that he or she is authorized to do so, then please confirm by checking the appropriate box following the signature line. The signing author shall bear the responsibility for designating the co-author(s) and must inform the IJDRA of any changes in authorship.
- If copyright is held by the employer, then the employer or an authorized representative of the employer must sign. If the author signs, it is understood that this is with the authorization of the employer and the employer’s acceptance of the terms of the transfer.
The author(s) warrant(s) that the article is the author’s original work and has not been published before. The author(s) warrant(s) that the article contains no libelous or other unlawful statements, and does not infringe on the rights of others. If excerpts from copyrighted works are included, the author(s) has (have) obtained or will obtain written permission from the copyright owners and will credit the source in the article.
Preprints: The author(s) must agree that if a prior version of this work (normally a preprint) has been posted to an electronic public server, they will not update and/or replace the prior version in order to make it identical in content to the final published version.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.