Open Access and Privacy Statement
Open Access Statement
International Journal of Drug Regulatory Affairs is committed to real and immediate Open Access for academic work. All the original articles and review papers published in this journal are open access.
All research articles published in IJDRA Journal are fully open access: immediately freely available to read, download and share. Articles are published under the terms of a Creative Commons license (*CC BY-NC - Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License) which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
An Open Access Publication is one that meets the following two conditions:
- The author(s) and copyright holder(s) grant(s) to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access to, and a license to copy, use, distribute, transmit and display the work publicly and to make and distribute derivative works, in any digital medium for any responsible purpose, subject to proper attribution of authorship, as well as the right to make small numbers of printed copies for their personal use.
- A complete version of the work and all supplemental materials, including a copy of the permission as stated above, in a suitable standard electronic format is deposited immediately upon initial publication in at least one online repository that is supported by an academic institution & scholarly society that seeks to enable open access, unrestricted distribution, interoperability, and long-term archiving.
- Open access is a property of individual works, not necessarily journals or publishers.
- Community standards, rather than copyright law, will continue to provide the mechanism for enforcement of proper attribution and responsible use of the published work, as they do now.
* Allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article, adapt the article as long as the author is attributed and the article is not used for commercial purposes.
All articles published as hybrid open access will be available for everyone to read, download, copy and distribute. Permitted reuse is defined by the user license CC-BY-NC.
The International Journal of Drug Regulatory Affairs also operates under the Creative Commons Licence CC-BY-NC. This allows for the reproduction of articles, free of charge, for non-commercial use only and with the appropriate citation information. All authors publishing with the IJDRA accept these as the terms of publication.
CC-BY-NC (Creative Commons Non-Commercial License): Allows others to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format. However, the material may not be used for commercial purposes. It can be an appropriate licence for monographs because it protects print copy sales while still providing scope for users to create derivative works of the online version to the benefit of all academia.
Hybrid Open Access Publication Fee
IJDRA is an Open Access journal with subscription, although there are no Article submission charges, a fee is payable by the author or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication.
The publication fee for directly submitted articles is -
1500 INR/article from Indian Authors
USD 30/article from Authors from Low-Income Countries.
USD 40/article from Authors from Low-Middle Income Countries.
USD 60/article from Authors from Upper-Middle-Income Countries
USD 100/article from Authors from High-Income Countries.
(No other hidden charges) More detail for waiver policy.
IJDRA journal publishes 4 issues a year (Quarterly).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.